The Adventure Tour Operators Association of India (ATOAI) today held its Annual General Meeting via Video Conferencing.
According to the release issued by the Association, the following Office Bearers & Executive Committee team have been elected unopposed and will hold office for the next two years.
Office Bearer’s: -
· PRESIDENT - Vishwas Makhija, Managing Director - India Insight Tours
· SR. VICE PRESIDENT - Mr. Rajesh Ojha, Managing Director - Banjara Camps
· VICE PRESIDENT - Mr. Vaibhav Kala, Managing Director - Aquaterra Adventures India
· HON. SECRETARY - Mr. Vinayak Koul, Director - Snowlion Expeditions
· HON. TREASURER - Mr. Pradeep Murthy, Director - Muddy Boots Vacations
Executive committee member’s: -
· Commander Sam T Samuel - Kalypso Adventures
· Ronny Singh Gulati - Youreka Campouts
· Nirat Bhatt - Nidus Enterprises.
· Nadeem Sheikh - Sea & Sky Travel (India)
· Arvind Bhardwaj - Red Chilli Adventure Sports
· Milind Bhide - Countryside Adventure Holidays
The new ATOAI team will continue to progress the growth of adventure travel in India by taking forward the association's aims and shaping government policy for this sector.