Yatra.com has introduced ‘Clean Pass’, an initiative by the company to ensure that safety measures are adopted by its partner hotels, cab and bus service providers. It is a promise made by the company to its customers for safe travel across all touch points during their journey.
The ‘Clean Pass’ for hotels includes multiple safety measures such as sanitisation of room and common areas, staff to wear masks and gloves, have Aarogya Setu app, regular temperature checks, room sanitisation in front of the guest during check-in and host of other benefits. For cabs and bus service providers, ‘Clean Pass’ ensures drivers wearing masks and having Aarogya Setu app, daily monitoring of driver’s temperature check, the vehicle being sanitised after every trip, sanitizer to be placed in the vehicle, driver to maintain zero physical contact with the passenger, seating arrangements made keeping social distancing in mind.
Commenting on this initiative Dhruv Shringi, Co-founder & CEO, Yatra.com, said, “As the world battles with the COVID-19 pandemic, we understand that safety during travel is the most important concern for any individual and for the industry to bounce back, gaining customer confidence will be pivotal. Keeping this in mind, we have introduced ‘Clean Pass’ initiative across our partner hotels, cab and bus service providers in India. Whenever the customer will see ‘Clean Pass’ badge on our website, they will be assured that the highest safety and sanitisation measures are in place and can proceed with the booking without any worries.”
There are about 11,120 hotels until now that have been registered with ‘Clean Pass’, including hotels such as ITC Fortune Hotels, Royal Orchid Hotels, Radisson Goa, Ramada Plaza Chennai, amongst others. The company has introduced the below mentioned set of checks under its ‘Clean Pass’ initiative.
Clean Pass for hotels:
1. Hotel Staff and Guest's body temperature monitored at hotel entry points. Refused entry if temperature is above 99.1 (F) degree Fahrenheit.
2. Rooms will have alcohol-based hand sanitizer and face mask for guest use.
3. Room sanitisation done in front of guests when checking in.
4. Hotel staff has Aarogya Setu app.
5. Every staff member wears face masks and gloves at all service times.
6. Hotel rooms / floors and public areas are cleaned with hospital grade disinfectants.
7. Hotel has In-Room Dining options available with minimal contact service and disposable/sanitized crockery & cutlery.
8. Hotel staff ensures to maintain social distancing at all times.
9. Every guest's travel records are maintained as per local and central Government of India guidelines.
10. While working with supplier and contractor’s hotel complies with health advisories and Government guidelines.
Clean Pass for Cabs:
1. Daily monitoring of Driver’s temperature
2. Driver to wear face mask, gloves and using sanitizer
3. Have Aarogya setu app
4. Car sanitization with every ride
5. No pick & drop service in the containment zone
6. AC only in fresh air mode, if needed
7. Maintaining zero physical contact
8. Only asymptomatic driver to be on duty.
Clean Pass for Bus:
1. Hand Sanitizers available in all buses
2. Seating arrangement made keeping social distancing
3. Mask and Gloves mandatory for drivers and assitant
4. Regular temperature checks of drivers and assitant
5. Aarogya Setu app is installed for drivers and assitant
6. All Buses to be sanitized after every trip with hospital grade disinfectants
7. Only asymptomatic driver to be on duty.